Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween fun (I mean, Reformation Day fun!)

Last night was Halloween, you gotta love it. Lexie from school and Lizzy from church threw a party at their house. Basically a bunch of people from wts, New Life Glenside, and other random places having WAY too much fun!
I was Reformation Princess Superhero. :) Of course.
Chris, my peruvian friend and me... he was trying to steal my TULIP!

Miss Heather and me


the "greek" boys.. gotta love them!



Me and Mr. Bobby Rhodes



Michael stole my tulip!





The Blades and me




And finally- what do Peter Pan, a penguin, and the Reformed Princess Superhero have in common? THEY LOVE TO PAR-TAY!





1 comment:

fireescape said...

hmmmm....all these guys "stealin your tulip'...and I thought you were a good little reformed girl. ;-)