Monday, July 12, 2010

Japan in photos







downtown Kyoto



at a shrine, with beautiful lanterns



the deer in Nara loved my mom and followed her




this is my favorite dollar store in Korea evidently is also in Japan





we stumbled upon an amazing cemetary, it was quite serene and seemingly reverent, that is, until I found this one grave with some not so reverent gifts left for the dead




next to a HUGE pagoda


My mom taking photos of flowers




a beautiful stream along the philosopher's walk in Kyoto





Is kissing the dragon sacreligious? tehehe.



My beautiful mom with her green tea ice cream






My breakfast on the flight- YUM!







2 comments:

aviva said...

i have a feeling i'm going to be seeing all of those flower pictures pretty soon...

Anonymous said...

nice pictures but no posts in 11 days? is nothing at all happening?