Saturday, March 22, 2008

GRADES

So I finally got my grades from Fall semester back and since none of you can come see them hanging on my fridge door, I am going to share them here. (Note: I know this showing off of my grades may be a sign of my pride in my own work, but I truly believe that the Lord gave me the stregnth to do well last semester and it was a ton of hard work, so here goes!)

Biblical Theology I: A-
Doctrine of the Church: A
Dynamics of Biblical Change: B
Mission to the City: B+
Urban Mission Seminar: A
Survey of Reformed Theology: A

Sweet, eh? I cannot tell you how encouraging it was to get these grades in the mail after last weeks midterms. The Lord is good, He is good indeed!!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats! Good job! Those are really good, especially considering what a heavy workload that was with all those classes. It's so crazy you're a student again. I need to get to grad school before I forget how to study and all that stuff.

Carleigh said...

ooooh becka Im so proud! great job my little smartie! I totally knew you would be rocking school so Im not even the slighest bit suprised about this. keep up the hard work. i know you learn in order to share your knowledge with others and spark insightful conversation and meditation in yourself and others. i cant wait to have one of our fun talks on some of your new topics. love you!

ali said...

Mazel Tov!!!!! I always knew you were a smartie - keep up the good work!!! xoxoxoxoxo

ali

beckalippy said...

I love all you girls! You make my world!