So I have been tagged by Kallie (I swear this feels like a chain letter thing, oh well!). I have to share 5 little known facts about me... hmmm... considering the fact that I am generally an open book, this is a difficult task.
1. I want to get married. Oh wait! Just joking, everyone who has spent more than 5 minutes talking to me or has read this blog knows this all too well. What you don't know is that one of my deepest fears is loving someone so much and then them dying. I think I realized it a year or two ago, but I really get scared at the thought of going through that type of pain.
2. On a lighter note. I drooled all over my sister when I was nine and I had gotten my tonsils out. She still holds it against me.
3. Some of you know this... When I was at Cal Poly, I used to walk around campus talking, or really praying, on my cell phone. I would put it on silent and then put it up to my ear. I know it sounds horribly nerdy, but really folks, try it. I had some of my best conversations with God that way. (And no, He doesn't audibly answer. )
4. My mom calls me "Mooki". I am not sure where the name came from (and I'm not sure how to spell it), but it has been my nickname since I was little. And I love it.
5. hmmm... what should my last one be? When I was younger, my favorite music was "The Judds". In fact, they were the first concert I ever went to. And so began my secret love for country music.
There you go Kallie. Now I get to tag people. I tag Rachie and Keith. And if Ashlee and Danielle ever into the blogging business, you guys are up for a tag too!