Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bonnie Raitt

I am at work and listening to a good old friend of mine.. Bonnie Raitt. I am not sure how old I was when I first heard her singing, but her songs have always sung themselves straight into my heart. As much as I am a pop kinda girl, I have a part of me that will always turn to blues/folk when I need to truly feel those feelings of pain and love and anything in between.
Playing right now: I can't make you love me if you don't... ouch.

Thanks mom for introducing me to Bonnie and giving me a love for that grass roots kind of music.

2 comments:

Keith Erickson said...

Aw.. the first comment, perhaps I came just in the "nick of time". I thought that your blog would " give them something to talk about", but I suppose not.. Perhaps, though, the other ones are more engaging becuase they deal so much with that "thing called love"

Anonymous said...

Oh man...that song definitely gets me every time. Very "ouch". Danielle